Job Title: Mechanical CAD and Revit Drafter
Job Type: Full time
Job Categories: Administrator
Job Location: Mississauga
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You would be expected to prepare drawings of varying complexity on large scale projects including institutional, aviation, healthcare or justice infrastructure. You should be able to complete 3D drafting of basic mechanical building systems, prepare mechanical design calculations and mark up drawings for HVAC, plumbing and drainage and fire protection systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Working knowledge of mechanical building systems (HVAC, plumbing, drainage and fire protection)
- Certified Engineering Technologist designation
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and energy efficient systems
- Experience with Revit MEP software and 3D M&E drafting
- Ability to develop 3D models using BIM modeling and clash detection
- Experience on large scale projects
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested to join our global team, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +1 647 478 5230.
Desired Skills and Experience
Revit, CAD, Shop Drawings, Drafting
Salary: $50k - 60k
About the Company
BluEnt is a global CAD drafting company and serves AEC fortune clients including architects, contractors, builders, disaster management, restoration, reprographics & manufacturing companies.
We require a CAD drafter with Revit and mechanical / HVAC drafting experience. Would you like to work for a drafting firm in Mississauga & Toronto as an independent contractor?
Contact Name: Mrs. Kirti Prasad
Contact No.: +1 832 476 8459